Monday, June 8, 2009

How can I change my new email account to yahoo's old setting ?

I have recently openned a new account with yahoo. I'm not quite comfortable with the new setting, I think its name is "Beta" ? How can I change the setting to the old setting ?
How can I change my new email account to yahoo's old setting ?
open yahoo beta mail


click on switch back( upper left just beside sign out and my account)


a pop up box will appear. click on switch back to yahoo original mail


it will take u back to the old yahoo mail.
Reply:Yahoo! made it super-easy to switch back whenever you want. You can switch up to the new and back to the old as often as you want, here's how to switch back.





To come back to the original Yahoo! Mail, under where it says "Welcome, yourname" at the top of your Yahoo! Mail Beta page, there's a "Switch Back" link. Click "Switch Back" to go back to the normal Yahoo! Mail version

No comments:

Post a Comment