Monday, June 8, 2009

My new email account on yahoo returns known good emails that I send and it does it about 48 hrs after i sendit

Why is this happening and why does it take 48 hours for mailer demon to kick it back. My other personal email on yahoo has never done this.
My new email account on yahoo returns known good emails that I send and it does it about 48 hrs after i sendit
At this time Yahoo is still having some problems at the moment. If you look you will find lots of people cannot send/receive/delete mail at the moment. Also try using the YAHOO HELP button. Yahoo is there to help use. I use HELP all the time. You can also call Yahoo Hotline 1-866-562-7219. Or this number 1-800-699-2466. And or 1-866-562-7249. The more we BUG Yahoo. Maybe the faster they will FIX THE PROBLEMS.

No comments:

Post a Comment