Monday, June 8, 2009

Is there any easy way to move/send all my emails to a new email account?

Basically, names on our Comcast account are changing, so they say they have to close that one down, and start new accounts with the new names. They say I won't be able to get into my current comcast email once the change has been made.


How do I get my emails out Comcast and to another email account?


Is there anyway to just send the info a whole folder at a time or something?
Is there any easy way to move/send all my emails to a new email account?
no, you must manually send them all to your new account by simply going thorugh each one and forwarding it to your new email address....and if you are registered or affiliated with anyone with your old email, the best thing you can do is edit the options to forward all email incoming to your old email to be forwarded to your new one.

No comments:

Post a Comment