Monday, June 8, 2009

If I start a new email account, how do I move all of my contacts to the new one?

I just began a new email account, but I don't want to retype all of my contacts on my old oneand put it on my new one. I can't copy and paste either (tried), unless I'm not doing it right. I just can't figure it out.
If I start a new email account, how do I move all of my contacts to the new one?
If the previous one is an yahoo account, by answer will best suit to you.


Step1:


Login to your older account


Step 2:


go to address book


Step3:


click %26lt;import/export%26gt; link on top right corner


Step 4:


in the export section click [export now] button near Yahoo!.csv


It now asks to save you on to your computer.


Save it.


Step 5:


Now login to your New account


Step 6:


Go to your address book


Step 7:


Click %26lt;Import/Export%26gt; link


In the import section, near step 3 click [browse] button


Choose file name you imported


Prob., Yahoo_ab.csv


and click [import now] button


and its done

No comments:

Post a Comment