Monday, June 8, 2009

I am getting an error on my computer on the Internet when i attempt to log into a new email account ?

I set up and email account for my boyfriend, at first I tried to do it through Outlook express, well I am getting a very weird error. So I went on MSN and set him up a hot mail account and now I am getting this very weird error, it is http 400 error, can someone help me figure out what i have done wrong?
I am getting an error on my computer on the Internet when i attempt to log into a new email account ?
Not sure what exactly the error message is so it's very hard to determine the cause.


Basically, you have to make sure the email service support at least 1 of POP3 or IMAP, these 2 protocols, then you have to get the outgoing server, and incoming server address in the server tab of each email account setup correct, other thing is secondary because for a email service to be popular, the provider will make it simple to setup, even the password or username is incorrect, you will be prompted for a new set when downloading email from the connected server.


Hope this helps.
celtic name

No comments:

Post a Comment