Monday, June 8, 2009

How Do I create a new email account to use with apple Mail?

I have been trying to access my Yahoo! account through this program, but i realized to do that i am going to have to pay. I am willing to create a new account so it will be compatible with the Apple Mail program, but i am not sure how to go about doing that.


Anything helps, thank you!
How Do I create a new email account to use with apple Mail?
The easiest one to make would be a gmail one. It is free and offers both POP and IMAP mail synchronization. Once you have set up your free account, in Mail, click create new account in the accounts preferences and type in the address you have just made and the password, and it will set it up automatically for you.
Reply:I use an Aim account and I don't have to pay. I recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment