Monday, June 8, 2009

Where is the send icon in my new email account?

I set up my e-mail account and I don't know how to send a message. Where is the send button?
Where is the send icon in my new email account?
If you have yahoo email and are trying to send an email from the inbox, you go to inbox and open (look at ) the mail that someone has sent to you. then from there you will see "reply" at the top. Hit reply and you will see "send" in the middle left side of the screen.





If you are sending from "compose" , go into your email account and on the left middle side of screen you will see the word "compose" (beside the words "check mail") Hit compose, and then you will see he "send" icon in the middle left side of your screen.
Reply:If you responding to an email...hit reply, then you will see the send icon...that's it....if you want to send a new email....hit compose, then you will the send button.....
name popular

No comments:

Post a Comment